Thursday, October 3, 2013

Design Files

via

 
I'm particularly smitten with this room for...many reasons.  First I was going to say the brass coffee table (which I am on the hunt for now that sofa is checked off my list).  Then I noticed the neon pillows.  And the neon pillows with the aqua couch?  Yes, please.  I also really like the pink art mats on the back wall!  Far from girly, they add a lightness to the room that anchors what could be a too bold plethora of neon and saturated hues. 
 
For those of you that know me, you might be surprised to know that my room at home (to this day) is painted that exact shade of pink.  It surprises everyone that comes to visit, but I still love it!
 
And if this side view wasn't good enough, when I was sourcing the photo I found a full shot.
 
via
 
Sometimes life just doesn't seem fair!  Those chairs! 
 
I think I am going to have to get back into the furniture business because if I make all the ideas I have going on in my head come to fruition, I'm not going to have anywhere near enough space to keep them all to myself!
 
But most importantly, especially as fall approaches, those big beautiful flowers!  There is nothing you can buy that can pull a space together quite like fresh flowers.  On that note, I'll leave you with one of my favorites quotes, that I think is actually quite appropriate for this room.

"I'd rather have flowers on my table than diamonds on my neck."   
-Emma Goldman
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting touch, shoot!