Monday, March 31, 2014

Think on It

Rough weekend on my end y'all, but it's all about your attitude.


Attitudes are nothing more than habits of thought--and can be acquired.

A person creates their environment, mental, emotional and physical, by the attitudes they develop.

A self-confident attitude is the most important asset a person can possess.

A person's attitude, not aptitude is the chief determinant of their success.

A positive attitude is rooted in clear, calm and constructive self-confidence.


Not my words and unfortunately I don't know whose they are, but they sure do make me feel better.  I think that last line is going to be my mantra for the next few weeks.  


See you tomorrow with some Craigslist tips and tricks, get excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting touch, shoot!