Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Design Files

Hey y'all, sorry for the radio silence.  With my apartment move quickly approaching (and with no new address yet), life is a little overwhelming.  So this one's going to be quick.
 
Holy moly, this whole house is incredible.  This is the Morrocan vacation home of Yves St. Laurent so no wonder this is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. Take a look at all of the photos at the link below.
 
 
 
 
My favorite element of the room is the use of color.  Like I said in the last post, as a renter, I really miss the ability to paint my walls.  And you know how I feel about this blue from my sideboard project.  And coupled with the mint?  I'm going to have make this happen once I find my new home.
 
So with that I leave you guys.  Like I said, short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting touch, shoot!