Monday, July 15, 2013

My how time flies when you're...having fun?

Holy crap, it's been over a month.  My bad.  My really really very bad.  Bad blogger.  Alright, enough self-hate. 
 
So quick update on life post-shitshow.  Since y'all heard from me last, I've moved to Crown Heights which is a bit bittersweet, but is working out by and large.  I am living with new people which was unexpected and stressful but NYC housing always does that, and everytime I do this (move somewhere or have someone move somewhere on me) I think I am getting a little better at rolling with life's punches. 
 
But now that that is out of the way, I am working on paring down my stuff (tangible and intangible) and getting back to doing little things that make me happy.  Going out for a run is all well and good, except when it's the middle of winter and below freezing.  So I'm getting back into refinishing furniture for clients in my spare time and am even sketching out ideas for a pipedream future that only exists in my head...for now.
 
So for now I'll just share some snapshots of images rolling around in my head these last few weeks; some are my own, some are inspiration, and some are just fun to look at.
 
 
 
Inline image 1

Inline image 1

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting touch, shoot!