Friday, July 19, 2013

Chair from Heaven?

 
I am sadly a person who really loves "stuff."  My "things" make me really happy.  It's not the healthiest attachment, but it's also not the worst.  But this chair...I just can't help it. 
 
It's got a Finn Juhl vibe and oozes comfort from every angle.  And in this particular example, the heathered teal fabric is so good.  Maybe too good.
 
So like I said, it's a little Finn Juhl-y but it is not in fact a Finn Juhl. I'm not really sure what it is.  I am (and have been) actively searching for a source to purchase my own slouchy seat from heaven and I'll keep ya updated on my progress.  But if any of you have any hints, I would appreciate 'em; I'm feeling mildly discouraged.

 
Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. A few months late to answer your Q but the chair and stool are by Jardan - http://www.jardan.com.au/collection/ and the painting is by Kirra Jamison.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for getting touch, shoot!