Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday: Quick Coffee Table Refresh

Good Morning Everybody!

Hope everyone's doing well so far this week!  I am surprised it's already Wednesday, but let's wait to see how I feel by Friday before I make any statements about how great things are going.  So a quick Work In Progress this week (better than none at all!) and I already have a few more projects in the works so the next few weeks should be good!

PS: I adopted two cats two weeks ago so I'm sorry I have been so distant but they are settling in so I think I shall be returning more often to the ole blog here.




So, as you may know, I got this Crate and Barrel coffee table off of CL for only $30!  WOO! But after living with it for a few months, I realized it just wasn't doing too much for me so I decided to give it a quick refresh with some paint last week.


(Forgive the mess: cats)


The bronze looks good, no?  And it had the unanticipated benefit of bringing out the orange of the rug!  And it's shiny, so there's that...




I am going to be painting in my apartment in the next few months so I am looking forward to that green in the rug coming out more when I paint the walls the same color.  It'll look bangin' with the orange/bronze and don't even get me started on the blue sideboard.  Future "before and afters" abound my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting touch, shoot!